At Dragon Phoenix, we use Kung Fu as a teaching tool to learn how to make good choices and to meet our mental and physical potential. Here are just a few ways that our Kung Fu school can help meet your needs.
- Internal Martial Arts helps students to be more focused, calm, and centered. This can be of great benefit to students with ADHD as well as all students.
- Our style of Kung Fu teaches fundamental body mechanics, which helps bring you closer to your potential in all sports and activities.
- We teach critical thinking skills, helping to create a more integrated mind-body connection.
- We promote making good choices and start each class with a discussion of positive martial values.
- Kung Fu helps to build confidence and self-esteem.
- We teach at your pace, making for a positive, fun environment. Students look forward to coming to class and love to learn new material.
- No contracts to sign and no testing fees.
At our school, we use martial arts to develop harmony with our surroundings as well as within ourselves. This teaches self-control and discipline that permeates into daily life. It transforms your body to be stronger from the inside out and creates a mind-body unity.